The PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation is proud to announce an exclusive Mentorship Event in partnership with The Hellenic Initiative. Learn more.
PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation & The Hellenic Initiative Partner for Mentorship Luncheon
The PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation (PHSF) has teamed up with The Hellenic Initiative to host a special mentorship event during the upcoming PanHellenic’s Alumni Weekend, taking place June 15-16. This is the second consecutive year that PHSF has offered a menorship event in conjunction with its Awards Ceremony & Gala.
The Mentorship Luncheon will take place on Saturday, June 16 from 11:00 am-2:00 pm at the Racquet Club of Chicago. It’s geared toward PanHellenic alumni, college students, and young adults starting out on their career paths. Participants will have the opportunity to meet and learn from successful Greek-American mentors in the fields of Business, Medicine, Law, STEM, Tech, and Broadcasting, among others. At this unique lunch, mentors as well as other notable leaders in the community will be matched with scholarship recipients and young adults who share similar career aspirations. The main purpose of this event is to provide future leaders with the best resources, ideas and support to achieve their goals.
His Eminence Metropolitan Nathanael of Chicago will be the keynote speaker at the PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation & The Hellenic Initiative’s Mentorship Luncheon. IMAGE: chicago.goarch.org
This year, PHSF has organized another amazing group of mentors to guide our young adults as they begin their careers. Keynote speaker is His Eminence Metropolitan Nathanael of Chicago, MDiv, ThD.
This year’s mentors include:
- Nicholas W. Alexos: EVP, Chief Financial Officer, Dentsply Sorona; Board Member, The Hellenic Initiative
- Anna Davlantes: Host, WGN 720 Radio; Broadcaster, Documentarian, 7x Emmy Award Winner
- Michael Konidaris: Senior Economic Analyst, Macroeconomic Advisers, LLC
- Stephen J. Livaditis: Managing Director, Eastdil Secured LLC
- Doretta Mistras: Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Tim Provias, MD: Cardiologist, Northwestern Hospital
- Evonne Sepsis: Managing Director, ESC Advisors
- Georgia Giakoumis Spear, MD: Chief, Department of Breast Imaging, NorthShore University HealthSystem
- Maria Spiropulu, PhD: Experimental Physicist, California Institute of Technology; CMS Collaboration, Large Hadron Collider
- Gregory Tsonis, ESQ: Litigation Associate, Kirkland & Ellis
- Eric Vassilatos: Co-Founder, Vivid Seats
- John Zavitsanos, ESQ: Partner, AZA
About PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation
The PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation invests in education, supports young leaders, and provides recognition to those who seek to excel in all aspects of life and community, Building a Better America through Education and Hellenism. With this year’s awards, the PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation will have awarded more than $3 million in scholarships to 450+ college students from across the nation.
This year’s lineup for the Mentorship Luncheon. IMAGE: panhellenicsf.org
About The Hellenic Initiative
The Hellenic Initiative is an international organization that seeks to ignite economic and social improvement in Greece. The Hellenic Initiative has supported thousands of Greek people with food and medical aid, business training, and the opportunity to raise funds from international investors.
Mentorship Luncheon 2018
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity! RSVP is required. PanHellenic Alumni will be given priority registration. Space is limited. Call 312.357.6432 or email to reserve your spot today. Please RSVP by June 1. This event generously sponsored by Nicholas W. Alexos & The Hellenic Initiative. Get more info here.
The PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation Awards Ceremony & Gala will take place later in the evening. It will be an unforgettable evening. Purchase tickets here. There are more ways to get involved! Support this event and the PanHellenic Foundation in their mission to Build a Better America through Education and Hellenism, through sponsorships, purchase raffle tickets, and take the #AlumniChallenge.
Read more about PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation: