At this time, we’re are not currently accepting any new story ideas.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU SEND:
Before sending your press release, please note that this publication is about the Best of the Greek World. Anything not pertaining to the subject matter will be immediately deleted.
WindyCity Greek is not a newspaper — it is a DIGITAL MAGAZINE. As such, we following generally accepted practices for online publications, including search engine optimization guidelines. Therefore, we do not publish press releases verbatim, or articles previously published online. We do not publish all story ideas. If you wish to submit an article for publication that’s already written, this is considered paid advertising or sponsor-generated content.
Email us for more information.
- For consideration, all subject matter must be Greek-related.
- All submissions must be positive in nature. Negative, attacking, or salacious content will be immediately rejected.
- Press releases will be reviewed in order of receipt. Please send 4 weeks in advance.
- If content is deemed appropriate for WindyCity Greek and is accepted, we will contact you to arrange an interview or ask additional questions.
- Any images submitted must include photo credits and person submitting must have rights to any images submitted.
Please refer to our policies BEFORE submitting your press release or interview request.
To submit a press release and/or request an interview, please contact info[AT]windycitygreek[DOT]com, (replace AT and DOT with symbols). Type PRESS RELEASE (OR INTERVIEW REQUEST) – name of your organization or topic, in the subject line.